Ardesia whiteboard

I have an opportunity to come over Ardesia which features shape recognizer that shall align and fix your hand-drawn gritty shapes and makes it presentable...

Unfortunately it seems that some features does not work on neither windows 7 nor ubuntu 12.04. Both installed from package on the net or package provided as a part of distribution.

...but have to check again.

Update:

So I did and made issue report at (http://code.google.com/p/ardesia/issues/list).

Unfortunately the issue seems to be weird, because when I use one computer with Ubuntu 12.04 and Unity 3d it works perfect.

Comments

Unknown said…
I'm Pietro Pilolli the Ardesia developer. I confirm that some features does not work on Windows 7
(inheriting some gtk limit on windows).
In Ubuntu all features might work!
In you have found some bug please open an issue on Ardesia site.
Thanks in advance.

Popular Posts